At Rise and Lead, we don’t stay stuck on the status quo, and we know you don’t either.
I believe we all have the potential to have the life we want, but this life can’t be achieved by giving into fear and self-doubt! The only way to get what you want is by showing up with your gifts, making an impact, living on purpose and acting with intention.
To get what you want, you’ve got to be conscious of the possibilities and opportunities that exist around us. Then, and only then is when you’ll have a life where your work contributes to meaning, a life where you are free to own our power, speak your truth, and create change around us.
Living that life sounds great, but how do you achieve it? What does it take to reach your full potential?
I can tell you how I’m doing it (and how I’m still achieving it!), but according to Chimamanda, in her TEDx talk, there is danger in each individual story. So, I created a framework that I call the Step-Ladder Strategy. It’s a guide, but you need to tell your own story and embrace your call to lead. It starts by owning your vision.
So, here’s what we’re going to do to make 2019 the best year yet….
- Commit to showing up with your gifts.
- Commit to declaring bold and bigger visions that take you to the future and the life you desire.
- Commit to doing what it takes to achieve your goals.
- Don’t work harder… work smarter!
- Put our daily focus on tasks that will bring you closer to your vision of success.
- Minimize minor tasks that keep you from reaching our goals.
- Persevere in the face of any opposition, prejudice, or bias you may encounter on our way.
- Commit to close the gender gap.
If we can do all of that together… 2019 will be a year never to be forgotten! It will be the year you look back on and say, “That’s when it all started!”
Together, we can rise and lead!
Here are a few thoughts and tools to help you in the coming year:
- Get ready to create a bold vision and map out your leadership step-ladder. Then commit to reaching the top of your career.
- Mapping out your year helps you craft the future you want and take control of your life.
- Use the Rise and Lead Mentoring Circle: “Connect and Grow”. It is a platform that brings together the Rise and Lead Summit community to connect, learn, and grow in their career and business.
- Move out of your comfort zone, current way of thinking, and old habits that sabotage your progress. Instead, you need to surround yourself with like-minded people who have the burning desire to rise and lead.
- We cannot achieve this task alone. Seek out the support of other bold, ambitious, and powerful women and men who understand you.
THIS YEAR WE ARE STARTING OUT WITH OUR QUARTERLY EVENT: “CONNECT TO GROW”
The topic of this is called: Rise! Your Call to Lead in 2019.
Our Connect and Grow event will kick off with a greet and mingle, welcome drinks and snacks, followed by a content-rich presentation from Ebere Akadiri and then a mentoring circle time with peers to map out your 2019 implementation plans with an option to choose accountability partners.
Here is what we will cover:
- The easiest way to craft a goal that you can actually achieve.
- Create structures and tools that support your plans and work for you, rather than simply following a generic template that doesn’t feel natural; this is one of the major reasons why most goals are never accomplished.
- Declare your vision and learn the right steps to break them into achievable goals.
- Stop focusing on to-do lists and focus on your big vision so you can intentionally choose tasks that aligns and brings you closer to your dream life and professional goals.
- Learn the number one secret to achieving your goals, no matter what obstacles you may face on the way.
- Reclaim your life, reclaim your time, and do more in less time.
Stay focused and committed to working on your plans.
Why you should attend:
- You will connect with like-minded professionals and individuals on the same journey and path.
- You will develop a greater capacity to hold yourself accountable and stay committed to achieving your dream life in 2019.
- You’ll be inspired to become the best version of yourself.
- We’ll help you create your step-ladder for growth and success in 2019 and give you a focused direction on what steps to take for maximum growth.
Your access to the Rise and Lead Mentoring Circle: Connect and Grow includes:
- Actionable content to help you achieve your best year yet.
- Mingle and chat with peers and build future friendships and collaborations.
- Drinks and light refreshments.
- Mentoring circle with peers and a facilitator to support and help you stay accountable for achieving your life and career goals this year.
Date: January 31, 2019
Hotel NH Den Haag
100 Prinses Margrietplantsoen, 2595 BM Den Haag, Netherlands
Time: 5.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Price: €50 per person
Learn more here![/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]