Rise and Lead Women
Rise and Lead actively partners with organisations and corporations who support the advancement of women, brands who invest in leadership development for female members of staff, as well as those targeting the female demographic.We work with organisations and policy makers to create a suitable curriculum with the intention to advance women into leadership positions, implement Diversity and Inclusion framework and train on gender bias and sensitivities.
Benefits for Corporate Partners:
• Take advantage of this incredible learning and educational resource to strengthen your organisation.
• Communicate your company’s gender equality and diversity ethos to our members, and promote your press releases via Rise and Lead media channels.
• Bring along your team and clients to learn and network at the Rise and Lead Summits and Executive Roundtables and annual summits. Key areas of focus include Leadership Development, Communications, Negotiations, Making the Business Case and Leading Change.
• Host Rise and Lead Connect2Grow Circle meetings in your company.
• Have access to our pool of female business owners. Grow diversity and inclusion in your organization by working with our especially trained female executives.
• Connect with our female talent list, many of whom are looking to be employed by open-minded companies like yours.
• Qualify for benchmarking for the WILL Best Employers for Women program and Awards.
• Opportunity to sponsor the Annual Rise and Lead Summit and Awards.
Opportunity to have naming rights on our curated trainings and events
Join the Rise and Lead Corporate Partner program (Download Our Partners’ Media Pack) or contact Partners@riseandleadwomen.com
Companies need to develop a culture that supports and cultivates female talent.This means implementing programs that help women not only stay in the workforce, but thrive in the workforce.Clearly defined paths for promotion, a flexible work culture and mentorship are all significant drivers of inclusion.The most financially successful organizations aren’t only the ones who hire women, but the ones that have women in decision-making positions to drive the company’s future.
To Join the Rise and Lead Corporate Partner program, Contact email@example.com